You must reschedule any appointments you have at Health Link if:
- You have or have had a fever in the past 24 hours that was not reduced using medication or if you currently have an illness contagious to others.
- You have had any symptoms of COVID-19 (shortness of breath, cough, fever, chills, sore throat) that you cannot relate to any other health condition in the past 5 days.
- You have been in contact with anyone testing positive in the past 3-5 days and you are not a healthcare worker, first responder or someone using PPE (personal protective equipment)
- You are able to wait in your car. Simply call the office and let us know you have arrived and someone will call you when it is time for your appointment.
- We are offering appointments outside of our normal office hours for those in the highest risk group. Simply call the office and make the request and we will do our best to accommodate you.
*If you have a new injury/condition that requires extra time you MUST alert us before your appointment. Our adjustment appointments times do not allow for additional time for re-evaluation or additional history, and in our efforts to keep people moving in and out of the office, we must know in advance to allow us to stay on time for other patients who are scheduled. If you require extra time without advance notice, we may have to reschedule you for another time.