What you need to know before coming to Health Link:
- Health Link is a healthcare facility and therefore the face-covering mandate for those coming to the office is still in effect. (Governors exemptions still apply,)
- You must reschedule any appointments you have at Health Link if:
- You have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days
- You have had any symptoms of COVID-19 (shortness of breath, cough, fever, chills, sore throat) that you cannot relate to any other health condition in the past 14 days
- You have been in contact with anyone testing positive in the past 14 days and you are not a healthcare worker, first responder or someone using PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Massage and Acupuncture clients MUST wear face masks covering their nose and mouth throughout the entire session. (Governor’s orders- no exceptions as this supersedes his other executive order.)
- *If you have a new injury/condition that requires extra time you MUST alert us before your appointment. Our adjustment appointments times do not allow for additional time for re-evaluation or additional history, and in our efforts to keep people moving in and out of the office, we must know in advance to allow us to stay on time for other patients who are scheduled. If you require extra time without advance notice, we may have to reschedule you for another time.
- Massage schedule – per the Governor’s orders, we are not allowed to perform massage over 60 minutes. We are only offering 30 and 60 minute table massages. (No chair massage.)
- You are able to wait in your car. Simply call the office and let us know you have arrived and someone will call you when it is time for your appointment.
- We are offering appointments outside of our normal office hours for those in the highest risk group. Simply call the office and make the request and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Precautions Heath Link is taking for your health and safety:
- Tables are cleaned between every patient.
- High contact surfaces are being cleaned many times throughout the day.
- The Health Link team is wearing face coverings during office hours.
- We have acrylic shields at the front desk.
- Massage schedule has been altered to accommodate additional cleaning procedures.