Precautions Heath Link is taking for your health and safety:
- Tables are cleaned between every patient.
- High contact surfaces are being cleaned many times throughout the day.
- The Health Link team is wearing face coverings during office hours.
- We have acrylic shields at the front desk. There are arrows on the floor to help keep office flow moving in a way to ensure social distancing.
- We have removed some chairs from the waiting areas and placed them in the yoga room.
- We have altered our appointment schedule to limit wait times. *ALERT the office if you require extra time for a new injury/condition BEFORE your appointment.
- Massage schedule has been altered to accommodate additional cleaning procedures.
What you need to know before coming to Health Link:
- You must reschedule any appointments you have at Health Link if:
- You have had a fever of 100.4 or higher in the past 14 days
- You have had any symptoms of COVID-19 (shortness of breath, cough, fever, chills, sore throat) that you cannot relate to any other health condition in the past 14 days
- You have been in contact with anyone testing positive in the past 14 days and you are not a healthcare worker, first responder or someone using PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Massage and Acupuncture clients MUST wear face masks covering their nose and mouth throughout the entire session. (Governor’s orders- no exceptions as this supersedes his other executive order.)
- *If you have a new injury/condition that requires extra time you MUST alert us before your appointment. Our adjustment appointments times do not allow for additional time for re-evaluation or additional history, and in our efforts to keep people moving in and out of the office, we must know in advance to allow us to stay on time for other patients who are scheduled. If you require extra time without advance notice, we may have to reschedule you for another time.
- Massage schedule – per the Governor’s orders, we are not allowed to perform massage over 60 minutes. We are only offering 30 and 60 minute table massages. (No chair massage.)
- We ask you to limit bringing people with you that do not have an appointment.
- You are able to wait in your car. Simply call the office and let us know you have arrived and someone will call you when it is time for your appointment.
- We are offering appointments outside of our normal office hours for those in the highest risk group. Simply call the office and make the request and we will do our best to accommodate you.